Friday, April 6, 2007

BERT: TO SEE OR NOT TO SEE...




---''Well, I finally can see, again. It was a tough call. I did NOT know whether to go with my devastatingly good looks and not see, or forget it, and see. It was a tough call, but I finally gave in and chose the glasses. I may not look as good, but MY VISION IS 20/20.''
---''I know there are some books you have been wanting to read. Now, you can. Whal's the trouble, Bert?''

---''The trouble is my relationship with Kittens. The trouble? I don't have a relationship with Kittens. I don't have a relationship with a Kitten. To be honest, I barely know any Kittens.''
---''You know me, Bert. In fact we dated, Remember?''
---''I don't want a Kitten like you, Chloe. Some Cats don't have trouble with this type of thing. But, I do. I am looking for someone better. I want someone ALL the Tom's want. To make them jealous.''
---''You got your nerve, Mr.Bert. I dated you because I felt sorry for you. Now, you are telling me I'm not good enough. I met your mother and everything..''
---''I seem to know what every kitten wants, but when push comes to shove, I want more.''
---''Maybe it's all that pushing and shoving. We had a LOUSY time on our date. Who wants to be taken to the Town Dump? A Kitten wants to be wined and dined, NOT fight with rats, ON THE FIRST DATE. You NEVER asked ME, WHAT I WANT.. I think YOU know what YOU want. You think that's what Kittens want.''
---''Maybe, if I take my glasses off, YOU will look better.''
---''Don't do me any favors, YOU IDIOT,''
-
''Chloe, CALM DOWN!! This is your Producer, talking. We are going to go to a station break.''

No comments: