Wednesday, April 4, 2007

''YOU KNOW WHOSE,'' TURN



---''Speaking of stupid things...''
---''Why do you continue to use this picture, CHLOE? I don't think you have any respect for me, at all. The Man has his head up his butt. Is that what you really think of me? I have my head up my butt?''
---''Only when you talk.''
---''I've been working on ''ADDICTION,'' for a longtime, now. I see it this way. You think that there is something wrong with you. You don't feel so good. You take something to make you feel better. You end-up getting dependent on the thing you were using to feel better.''
---[CHLOE, clears her throat.]
---''Most places seem to deal with the substance you are ADDICTED to, BUT - To feel better, you have to deal with the fact that you didn't feel good, to start with. To me, THAT IS THE FAR BIGGER PROBLEM. That is NOT to say the substance isn't a problem, but you will just go from addiction to addiction, until the root cause is weeded out.''
---''This isn't the program about WEED.''
---'You can't stand anyone else being right, can you, Chloe? It was that way when we use to live together. I don't ever think I got the last word.''
---''No, I think it is YOU, I can't stand. Is that YOUR final word?''
---'You are exaspirating!''
---''No, I'm CHLOE.''
---'See what I mean.''

No comments: